Who we've helped.
Past and current clients include:
Additional Past and Current Clients
Quality of Life Coalition
San Diego Inaugural Fund
Bill Hauf for Congress
Bob Watkins for Congress
Brian Bilbray for Congress
Charlene Zettel for State Senate
Citizens and Taxpayers for Bill Jenkin
Fideles Ungab for City Council
Friends of Larry Kincaid
Gary Powers for Health Board
Jerry Rindone for Mayor
Kevin Burke for City Council
Mark Price for School Board
Mark Price for State Assembly
Myke Shelby for Mayor
Phil Thalheimer for City Council
Russ Hall for City Council
Mike Diaz for City Council
Political Ballot Measures
Citizens for Taxpayer Protection – No on N (Property Transfer Tax, Del Mar)
National City Coalition Against Eminent Domain Abuse
Save the Santee General Plan – No on X
Vistans for Civic Pride and Safety – Yes on C (Vista City Charter)
National City Puppy for Jobs and Freedom of Choice – No on J
Planning Today for San Diego’s Future – No on A (County of San Diego)
Families Working Toward Financial Freedom
Redlands Coalition Taxpayers for Good Government
Voters for Progress and Reform
Public Land, Public Vote
The Community Leadership Coalition
Benedetto Communications, Inc.
Citizens National Mortgage
Clark Security Products
Ground Floor Management Company, LLC dba “Tribal Luck”
Landgrant Development (Las Americas)
West Coast Campaign Management
Mind Soccer Group, Inc.
- Rozanna and her staff are a breath of fresh air! Rozanna is detail-oriented, dependable and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her team for your next event!
- Rozanna was a tremendous help to the [Taxpayers] Association. She assisted with small (100 guests) and large (600+ guests) events, tending to details to ensure everything went smoothly. It's been a pleasure to work with her!
- T.J.’s outreach proved vital in advocating for professional soccer as a valuable component of economic development in North County, and helped garner the regional and community support necessary to obtain our franchise agreement.
- He and the people that he contracts with for their media have a tendency to not just push the envelope, but break through it.
- T.J. has a talent for identifying opportunities for political success and mobilizing people around ideas. I’ve enjoyed working with him in East County.
- T.J.’s strategic as well as his tactical knowledge was instrumental in winning some huge political victories in Oceanside and elsewhere in recent years. He understands what it takes to win.