Getting the job done.
We offer an extensive portfolio of services designed to dovetail perfectly with each other and to help our clients reach their goals. Whether you need help advocating for your project or proposal, developing programs or events to advance your company or organization, or executing a targeted digital advertising campaign with precision accuracy, we get the job done.
Association Management & Administration
Dovetail Partners knows what it’s like to manage 501(c) and 527 organizations, of all sizes. Dovetail can manage ongoing programs and operations; monthly board and committee meetings, newsletter and social media communications; external relations; budgeting and reporting compliance; vendor procurement; special projects; and media appearances. Additionally, for most membership-based organizations, the cycle of membership recruitment and membership retention is a relentless one. Dovetail Partners is experienced with conducting membership roll audits; helping to “categorize” and maintain members by their “currency;” scheduling donor solicitations; and developing plans for non-dues revenue fundraising – including writing grant proposals!
Dovetail harnesses long-standing relationships with elected leaders, government officials and other decision-makers at the local, state and federal levels to cut through bureaucratic red tape or to influence public policy, by providing pertinent information and lobbying on issues or procedures that affect our clients. At the community level, the relationship a company or organization has with the people who live in the area in which it operates can be the determining factor in garnering support from elected officials, changing public policy and shaping or mobilizing public opinion. Dovetail reaches out to residents and well-respected stakeholders to raise awareness, educate, and establish coalitions.
Our extensive, award-winning experience with political campaigns spans decades. From day-to-day management and operations to overall strategic and tactical consulting, Dovetail can guide your candidate or ballot measure campaign every step of the way. Looking to influence an election from the outside? Effectively promoting the election or defeat of a political candidate or ballot measure – completely independent of a candidate or authorized committee – and staying within legal guidelines requires the knowledge and expertise Dovetail brings to the table.
Strategic Communications & Targeted Digital Advertising
Dovetail is uniquely positioned to help clients reach the right audience at the right time and at the right place. Beyond our ability to deliver traditional, “legacy” media programs (direct mail, print and broadcast), Dovetail’s partnership with a4 Advertising – the leading provider of data-fueled, audience-based addressable [and patented] advertising solutions that span 4-screens: desktop, mobile, tablet & TV – ensures your digital advocacy campaign is employing the very best tactics available.
Event Planning & Production
Dovetail is a “one-stop shop” that provides a range of event planning and production services. From securing a venue to contracting your vendors, Dovetail directs multiple large-scale, signature annual events for some of the region’s largest organizations. Membership events, community parades, street fairs, golf tournaments, industry competitions, fundraisers, retreats and conferences, tours and weddings. No problem.
- Rozanna and her staff are a breath of fresh air! Rozanna is detail-oriented, dependable and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her team for your next event!
- T.J.’s strategic as well as his tactical knowledge was instrumental in winning some huge political victories in Oceanside and elsewhere in recent years. He understands what it takes to win.
- He and the people that he contracts with for their media have a tendency to not just push the envelope, but break through it.
- T.J. has a talent for identifying opportunities for political success and mobilizing people around ideas. I’ve enjoyed working with him in East County.
- T.J. has been an effective leader at advancing pro-business policies that create jobs, lower taxes and strengthen our local economy in the South Bay and beyond.
- Rozanna was a tremendous help to the [Taxpayers] Association. She assisted with small (100 guests) and large (600+ guests) events, tending to details to ensure everything went smoothly. It's been a pleasure to work with her!